Monday, January 30, 2012

Emotional Girl

As the song goes:  "I'm an emotional girl, I can't help myself, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I cry, sometimes I do both and I don't know why..."

That's me this past couple weeks.  Full of emotion. Not quite knowing what to do with myself.  My circumstances have been less than stellar the past couple years.  I lost my job, my car broke down, I have no transportation except for borrowing my Mom's vehicles when needed.  Unemployement...poverty is a never ending cycle. You can't get to work because you don't have a vehicle, but you can't buy a vehicle if you don't have a job.  It's so frustrating. 

If you read this, and you know me (or even if you don't), say a prayer for me.  Yes, God is taking care of my basic needs. I am lucky to have food, shelter, etc. I could clearly be homeless.  But, I am still hurt at times when I see people around me who have the things that I don't: a spouse/love, a home, a vehicle, a job.  Especially when they aren't always thankful for what they have.

2 comments: