Thursday, January 19, 2012

Let Go and Let God, part 2

Just so my readers know, my Grandma and Aunt came home, 2 weeks and 2 days after they left.  There were plans of some to try to keep them in Alabama.  My Grandma was insistant that she wanted to come home.  My mother, her sister, my sister were all concerned and making plans to go get Grandma if necessary.

I said "God is in control. He's got this, He doesn't need us to act."

The kids and I prayed for Grandma & my Aunt to return safely home.  We stayed faithful and expecting.  Even when everyone around us kept complaining. Even when circumstances looked bleak. 

The thing is, when you Let Go and Let God, He will handle it for you.  You don't need to act, unless He tells you to.  If necessary, He will use even those who oppose His will to fulfill it.  He's God.

No comments:

Post a Comment