Thursday, April 19, 2012

Living Life...UNPLUGGED

Life has been a little different lately.  The boys and I had been staying with my parents trying to get our trailer manageable..plugged up...electricity, water, etc.  Recently, we did get water, sewer and electric, and we moved in.  It's  been chilly.  Right now we have no heat and no way to afford much more than what we already have going on.  In fact, I'm trusting God for everything...because we don't have much by way of money coming in at all.  Mom has wireless internet...so I thought I would be able to access it (you know, from, say 30 feet away)...but, alas...I cannot!  LOL.  My guess is that the metal roof of the trailer makes in unaccessable.  Not to mention that I can't even get a phone call inside (I have to run out on the steps).  We also have no television.  LOL.  So...we are living life unplugged from technology...a DVD here, a radio tune there...and running out to take calls.  But...it has seemed...Peaceful. :)  Missing all!  But, God!  We have been spending time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment