Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dec-Ember

It's December and a New Year is upon us. I've decided to blog and have a wealth of love and ideas to share.  My first is this, December has the word "Ember" in it. Use the cold winter months, the seasons, each awakening day to spark desire in your heart.  God has a plan for you, He created you with it in mind. It is not a mistake that you are here, on this earth. You have to find your path, you have to create your destiny, you have to be the one to keep the fire burning.  I'm trying to light my own fire.

Diamonds of Wisdom is part of that journey.  You have heard of Pearls of Wisdom, surely...awesome little tidbits that are priceless.  Diamonds are similar, more coveted for their brilliance, they dazzle, they sparkle.  I want to hit you with a flash of brilliance.  Can I promise that always? No. But will I try, absolutely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment